1. Queens Bush Pub
Cosy, but upscale, the best of libations and food. Live Music on Saturdays.
Mon 11am-10pm|Tues & Wed 11am-11pm
Thurs 11am-12am|Fri & Sat 11am-1am
451 10th St, Hanover
(519) 364-6666 • www.queensbushpub.com
2. The Market Shoppe Café
Making food from scratch. Selling local foods and products. Homemade soups and meals to go.
Hot drinks and fresh baked goods.
Open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6pm
7 Toronto St. South, Markdale
(519) 986-4144 • www.facebook.com/themarketshoppe
3. Stevenʼs Restaurant and Villa Motel
Open every day of the Autumn Leaves Studio Tour.
Sunday to Thursday 11am - 9pm
Friday and Saturday 11am - 10pm
195 Toronto Street, Markdale
(519)986-2303 • www.stevensrestaurant.ca
4. Kimberley General Store
Light lunches, coffee and treats, curiosities, and general
Wed to Fri 10am - 6pm | Sat 8am - 6pm | Sun 10am - 5pm
235304 Grey Road 13 Kimberley
(519) 599-3451 • www.kimberleygeneralstore.ca
5. Top Oʼ The Rock
Serving quick lunches, gourmet pizza, fresh baked goods,
hand scooped ice cream & many locally produced products.
Mon to Thurs 7:30am - 9pm | Fri to Sat 7:30am - 10pm |
Sun 7:30am - 8pm
194424 Grey Road 13, Eugenia
(519) 924-3244 • www.topotherock.com
6. The Bakery
Amazing breads and treats, light lunches, fresh coffee and giftware.
Tuesday to Saturday 8am - 5pm|Friday 8am - 6pm 6 Sydenham Street, Flesherton
(519) 924-1576 • www.thebakeryinflesherton.com
7. The Bicycle Café
Slow food, comfort food, beer and wine. Organic coffee and
Thursday to Sunday 11am - 8pm or later
14 Sydenham Street, Flesherton
(519) 924-2920 • www.facebook.com/thebicycle.ca
8. Eckhardtʼs Shell and Variety
Gas, groceries and tickets.
Open daily 6am-8pm
403274 Grey County Rd 4 & Concession 2, Durham
9. Chicory Common Natural Foods & Café
Your #1 source for organic, non-GMO, fairtrade products andcafé. Open Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm|Sunday 10am-5pm
110 Garafraxa St. North, Durham (519) 369-2046
10. The Colour Jar
Quality art supplies with professional advice. Bookbinding and restoration, custom framing. Tues to Fri 10am - 5:30pm|Sat 10am - 4pm
120 Garafraxa St.N., Durham
(519) 369-1283 • www.thecolourjar.ca
11. Garafraxa Café
Excellent espresso coffees, lunches, fresh baked goods, local craft beers. Live entertainment most weekends.
Tues to Thurs 11am - 6pm
Fri to Sat 11am - 9pm|Sun 11am - 4pm
131 Garafraxa St. South, Durham
(226) 432-2175 • www.facebook.com/garafraxa
12. Pebbles Family Restaurant
Homestyle Mennonite Buffet
FREE FUDGE - 1/4lb of your choice | Expiry 31/10/17
Present this coupon. Limit one per customer.
Monday to Saturday 11am - 8pm
313010 Highway 6, Durham
(519) 369-9982 • www.pebblesrestaurant.ca
13. All Sorts Acre Farm Store
Grass-based sheep dairy selling sheep milk gelato, butter, milk, lamb, and wool.
Open Thursday - Sunday 12pm - 5pm
312088 Highway 6, Ayton
(226) 203-2273 • www.allsortsacre.ca
14. The Colonelʼs Rest Bed and Breakfast
Come, relax, stay a while; enjoy the fire, woods and river.
Open 24/7, year ʻround.
700 Martin Street, Mount Forest
(519) 323-3868 • www.thecolonelsrest.ca
Interested in advertising with the ALST?